JJ Rumors

CyggyMarlin

Thinking about it, I would love to get Martin. He would fit great. Is Martin, Perez, and Olt unrealistic? Maybe if we add bell and take half the contract?

Martin and Olt would be enough for those four. the question is how big of a salary hit would we take. maybe if we just paid all the players salaries for the rest of this season?

Thinking about it, I would love to get Martin. He would fit great. Is Martin, Perez, and Olt unrealistic? Maybe if we add bell and take half the contract?

Martin and Olt would be enough for those four. the question is how big of a salary hit would we take. maybe if we just paid all the players salaries for the rest of this season?

I would love to get another pitcher back....like Perez or maybe they have another lesser guy.

I would love to get another pitcher back....like Perez or maybe they have another lesser guy.

if the marlins added perez to the deal, how much more would they have to give up?

@canecop86 how about:

Johnson For: Olt

Bell

Buck

Nolasco

Even worse because all your getting is Olt.

But this is all a pipe dream anyway. No way Texas is going to take all those bloated contract, struggling players for their top prospects regardless of how much we are paying of our guys contracts. Quantity doesn't equal quality.

if the marlins added perez to the deal, how much more would they have to give up?

I'm not really sure. I would love to do a JJ/Buck and Bell even if we had to pay a little of the payroll. these 3 guys are the real deal. You would be looking at a future outfield of Yelich, perez, and stanton

Hey all.

Havent posted in ages, but if you can deal JJ for Olt and Perez, you do it... would like to get martin too but not sure if thats realistic.

In FA you get a power bat for the OF or 2nd ideally Hamilton. And go after a FA pitcher.

Lineup

1. Reyes SS

2. Boni TBD (2nd/CF)

3. Hamilton CF

4. Stanton RF

5. LoMo LF/1st

6. Olt 3rd

7. Buck C

8. Insert one of Gaby, Ruggiano, Solano, Coghlan to play 2nd, 1st or LF

9. Pitcher

Rotation

1. FA (grienke or Anibal Sanchez)

2. Burhle

3. Turner

4. Perez

5. Nolasco

Bull pen would have some of these aquisitions from these trades, bell, leo nunez, etc

could be a contender

You would think we would hear something by now but we haven't heard anything for acouple days now.

Always makes me feel like something big will happen. Usually how it goes. All quiet, no reports then bam so and so traded.

Hey all.

Havent posted in ages, but if you can deal JJ for Olt and Perez, you do it... would like to get martin too but not sure if thats realistic.

In FA you get a power bat for the OF or 2nd ideally Hamilton. And go after a FA pitcher.

Lineup

1. Reyes SS

2. Boni TBD (2nd/CF)

3. Hamilton CF

4. Stanton RF

5. LoMo LF/1st

6. Olt 3rd

7. Buck C

8. Insert one of Gaby, Ruggiano, Solano, Coghlan to play 2nd, 1st or LF

9. Pitcher

Rotation

1. FA (grienke or Anibal Sanchez)

2. Burhle

3. Turner

4. Perez

5. Nolasco

Bull pen would have some of these aquisitions from these trades, bell, leo nunez, etc

could be a contender

1- just say no to Hamilton. Too much guaranteed money

2- Nunez won't be back

3- I would love Grienke but I feel like he will ask for too much $$ as well