Marlins "working hard" to trade Zambrano, Lee

The Marlins' price tag on Josh Johnson remains so over the top that an official of a team that has spoken with the Miami brass reiterated our estimate that Johnson is 95 percent to remain a Marlin. Two players the Marlins are working hard to move are Carlos Zambrano and Carlos Lee. Remember, the Cubs are paying virtually all of Zambrano's salary. One exec who spoke with the Marlins says they have two teams interested in him. A Zambrano deal would allow them to move Jacob Turner into the big league rotation. Ricky Nolasco is also eminently available.

http://espn.go.com/m...layer-available

Ricky Nolasco is also eminently available.

PACKAGE HIM WITH ZAMBRANO AND LEE!

That's what I was thinking!!!!! And I know this feels not possible but if somehow we could add a Prospect or two, i.e Ozuna and Maybe Flynn who we just acq. then offer that trade for Lawrie and a B Prospect + pay like 7 mil. of Nolasco's contract.

That's what I was thinking!!!!! And I know this feels not possible but if somehow we could add a Prospect or two, i.e Ozuna and Maybe Flynn who we just acq. then offer that trade for Lawrie and a B Prospect + pay like 7 mil. of Nolasco's contract.

No no, keep Flynn.

Ozuna, maybe add on yeah.

If that could happen, then hell yeah.

No no, keep Flynn.

Ozuna, maybe add on yeah.

If that could happen, then hell yeah.

Ha Ha we wish right!!! lol but if it would take Flynn, Id do it in a heartbeat!!!!

Z's value. dropping. fast.

For a fan maybe.

A scout however would look past the score and realize he actually pitched quite well for what he's shown lately.

Uhhh....what? He's been absolutely awful. You can say, he was doing so good until....all you want but that's part of it. He has a couple good innings then implodes. 6+ era and 2.2+ whip since the all star break. He's lucky he still has a roster spot

Z's value. dropping. fast.

For a fan maybe.

A scout however would look past the score and realize he actually pitched quite well for what he's shown lately.

Uhhh....what? He's been absolutely awful. You can say, he was doing so good until....all you want but that's part of it. He has a couple good innings then implodes. 6+ era and 2.2+ whip since the all star break. He's lucky he still has a roster spot

I was talking about today's game. I thought that was obvious, guess not.