8/3/12 Marlins @ Nationals doubleheader

Michael

So if we claimed Lee that would make it two Lees for us? Why don't we go for the record and have a whole team of nothing but Lees. I'm sure there's got to be enough Lees in the minors for us to accomplish that. We may suck, but we will be sucking in style.

Lee drives in Lee and Lee with a doubLEE. Lee on deck followed by Lee with Lee after him. Lee has gone 0 for his last 2, but Lee has been 2 for his last 2. LEE!

So if we claimed Lee that would make it two Lees for us? Why don't we go for the record and have a whole team of nothing but Lees. I'm sure there's got to be enough Lees in the minors for us to accomplish that. We may suck, but we will be sucking in style.

co-signed

We'd obviously need Derrek Lee... Wonder who would play first then?

Does Travis Lee still wanna play?

From the minors, there's Zach Lee, Hak-Ju Lee, Chen Lee, Mike Lee, Lee Orr

Lee drives in Lee and Lee with a doubLEE. Lee on deck followed by Lee with Lee after him. Lee has gone 0 for his last 2, but Lee has been 2 for his last 2. LEE!

That would make us the best team in the Major Lee

guy pitches great his last few AAA starts, then comes here and can't do a thing.

really want to be happy about someone. is there anyone i can be happy about, other than Stanton?

Reyes has a 21-game hitting streak and Steve Cishek has been nice to us.