Ozzie Guillen

LRizzle

Not surprising that there are issues already.

There is no indication ( that I know) that anyone besides Bell has a problem with Ozzie. A couple of guys on the team (Ruggiano and Hayes) have defended Ozzie on twitter calling Bell's statements "ridiculous". He's probably just bitter about not having the closers job. Guy needs to just keep his fat mouth shut and do his job...

There is no indication ( that I know) that anyone besides Bell has a problem with Ozzie. A couple of guys on the team (Ruggiano and Hayes) have defended Ozzie on twitter calling Bell's statements "ridiculous". He's probably just bitter about not having the closers job. Guy needs to just keep his fat mouth shut and do his job...

I completely agree about Bell, but I just think there are issues with other players as well.

I completely agree about Bell, but I just think there are issues with other players as well.

What's giving you that idea? I may have missed something but Ozzie hasn't really thrown any except bell under the bus.

What's giving you that idea? I may have missed something but Ozzie hasn't really thrown any except bell under the bus.

There are quotes from other players about Ozzie, as well. They're just anonymous so it kinda sucks. Clark Spencer/the Herald apparently interviewed a bunch of players and the opinions varied.

Heath Bell is still the most annoying person ever.

I can't see it coming from Stanton, or Buck, Dobbs, Reyes, Lee, Buehrle, JJ, these guys are professionals...

Hanley maybe? LoMo?

I don't even get what the apparent lies are or whatever Ozzie is accused of doing. From what I've seen he pretty much tells it like it is. What need does he have to lie? Ozzie doesn't give a crap what some player thinks of him.

If Heath is butthurt about not getting the closer role back, a tantrum to the media is definitely the right way to go about it.

This accomplishes nothing except dividing the clubhouse even more. Congrats Bell, can't you just pitch and shut up?

I don't even particularly love Ozzie as a coach (and once again this is Loria not knowing wtf he's getting into) but this organization is a freaking circus.

I can't see it coming from Stanton, or Buck, Dobbs, Reyes, Lee, Buehrle, JJ, these guys are professionals...

Hanley maybe? LoMo?

I don't even get what the apparent lies are or whatever Ozzie is accused of doing. From what I've seen he pretty much tells it like it is. What need does he have to lie? Ozzie doesn't give a crap what some player thinks of him.

If Heath is butthurt about not getting the closer role back, a tantrum to the media is definitely the right way to go about it.

This accomplishes nothing except dividing the clubhouse even more. Congrats Bell, can't you just pitch and shut up?

I don't even particularly love Ozzie as a coach (and once again this is Loria not knowing wtf he's getting into) but this organization is a freaking circus.

What has Bell even done to deserve the closer job back over Cishek?

Pitch ok? Big f'n deal.

This gives evidence to my theory that Bell's comments were made to get him released/traded. My guess is released so his fat

ass and ugly wife can get fatter and uglier

you can go ahead and stop bringing his wife into this now.

Take a joke brah

I gave you the joke one time. Not funny either time unfortunately.

Wow Ozzie telling Loria to look in a f***ing mirror probably brought down the axe on his career here if we are going off Loria's history.

Where did he say that?

"If Jeffrey doesn't think I'm doing the job I should do ... it's not the first time he's fired a manager," Guillen told reporters Friday in New York. "Look yourself in the mirror and ask why so many (expletive) managers come through here."

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/8420672/miami-marlins-heath-bell-says-hard-respect-manager-ozzie-guillen

Wow Ozzie telling Loria to look in a f***ing mirror probably brought down the axe on his career here if we are going off Loria's history.

But is Ozzie wrong ? Did any of you listen to the video ? Stark says a lot of truth, and it's time people realize, that its not all these managers & players that are the problem, it's the one that remains constant.

If I am Brad Ausmus someone else is going to give me a chance. Mike Lowell with no experience - really ? But Loria has no one to blame but himself.

I dont understand how Ken Rosenthal say Ozzie lost the team when Heath bell was the only one really talking smack.

Supposedly there are "anonymous" players and coaches saying it behind Ozzie's back, according to several of the local Miami radio stations. On one this morning it was said that started losing control as early as the "Fidel" controversy. Some others have said it was a lack of leadership during the June meltdown. But according to several "anonymous" sources he's not been in real control for most of the season.

It's one reason we haven't seen Ozzie go off that much, it's because he doesn't care. It seems he thinks he made a poor decision to leave Chicago and regrets it now and has since early in the season.

This is of course what was said on radio talk shows this morning. Who knows if its truth or just opinion.

Where did he say that?

"Guillen's recent string of comments has angered Loria to the point where Guillen may be on a short lease, according to The Palm Beach Post's Joe Capozzi.

"If Jeffrey doesn't think I'm doing the job I should do ... it's not the first time he's fired a manager," Guillen said last Friday while the club was in New York. "Look yourself in the mirror and ask why so many (bleeping) managers come through here."

http://www.jacksonsun.com/usatoday/article/70000996&usatref=sportsmod?odyssey=mod%7Cnewswell%7Ctext%7CSports%7Cp

So, after Ozzie tells Loria to "look in the mirror," a fairly incendiary comment (that's been out there for many days,) what happens to your diatribe and all similar opinion if Ozzie isn't fired?

What if the "anonymous sources" all turn out to be Bell? A guy with an overblown sense of his worth who seems to like to blame everyone else for his multitude of failures.

You never know, Loria might decide to get rid of Bell and keep Ozzie.

I dont understand how Ken Rosenthal say Ozzie lost the team when Heath bell was the only one really talking smack.

He did say in his Full Count video this saturday that the Braves wanted Dobbs at the deadline and we didn't trade him because the clubhouse was going to be in a bigger disarray than what it already was.

how sad is it that we have to be going through this sh*t at the end of the season, instead of focusing on a playoff run. Someone else said it, the one constant that has remained with the team is one Jeffrey Loria. He cannot take any crictisism (Joe Girardi anyone), and that may be it for Ozzie. I think we NEED to move Heath Bell. He has done NOTHING for the franchise, but has created a lot of negativity. I hope someone takes him, but otherwise, cut him. Absorb the money, and move on. I dont think this franchise will be relevant again until a new ownership group takes over. Loria will continue to be a meddler, and it will always hurt us.