So that guy that used to play here just won the triple crown

louiecastillo1

I'm wondering how some of you get on with your lives?

Sucks he's no longer here, but Hanley is just a better all-around player...

I wonder how you get on with your life? Really. I'm being serious as much as I don't like you.

Do you go through life thinking all your ex-boyfriends are the one who got away?

He left, get over it. Time to move on to bigger and better things that make you happy. May I suggest Terry Crews?

It seems like everyone on the board is stuck in the past, "Imagine if we kept Sheffield and Lowell here, to play with Cabrera and Hanley" or "If only Uggla was here to play 2B, we'd have a powerful lineup. "

Players move on, so should we as fans.

(Yeah, I'm an asshole- "big whoop. Wanna fight about it?")

Excuse me, Mr. Tubby/Batman34/runrickyrun/whatever other name you used on that board you kept getting kicked out of because you're a loser (you know the one a speak of) please go play in traffic. Thanks. :)

Did your lover not lube you before he ruined you?

Funny, the jerseycentral.org board was so special it's not longer there. True quality there. Lets also not forget the reason why they banned me, Mitchell and Ness said a jersey I was selling was legit, One person disagreed with the manufactuer, and banned.

Don't hate, your just a punk.

Call me whatever you want, but you got kicked out of a forum that talks about... Jerseys. Doesn't get much lower than that. And it wasn't special, but you kept trying to sneak back in. Yeah...

I didn't sneak in, people knew who I was and encouraged me to stay active. Only Woodward was a piece of sh*t. What the f*** was your "LoserName" on there anyway? Were you the one who asked me which Marshalls I got my Heat jersey at- then bought them all like a scmuck to resell them, or the one who lives in Cutler Ridge?

If your the one who lives in seattle, washington- funny how you asked for my help to get something and I drove out of my way to lend a hand.

I don't have an issue with you, your just some little sh*t who is a homophobe, bigot and scumbag.

I didn't sneak in, people knew who I was and encouraged me to stay active. Only Woodward was a piece of sh*t. What the f*** was your "LoserName" on there anyway? Were you the one who asked me which Marshalls I got my Heat jersey at- then bought them all like a scmuck to resell them, or the one who lives in Cutler Ridge?

If your the one who lives in seattle, washington- funny how you asked for my help to get something and I drove out of my way to lend a hand.

I don't have an issue with you, your just some little sh*t who is a homophobe, bigot and scumbag.

I don't know what the hell you're ranting about, so no. I was none of those people. And again, I don't have any issue with gays. I just don't think people should be such over-sensitive little pricks and take everything to heart. Obviously you disagree...

I don't know what the hell you're ranting about, so no. I was none of those people. And again, I don't have any issue with gays. I just don't think people should be such over-sensitive little pricks and take everything to heart. Obviously you disagree...

You took it to the point where, although I love a good gay joke every now and then- every day 3x a day in november and decemeber you called it gay and anyone else who liked it gay.

You can rant about the overuse of colors, but after 5 or 6 times the gay jokes got old. You obviously went to high school, have you never heard of Synonyms.

Grant Hill was not impressed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8D_XLCmY0D8

You took it to the point where, although I love a good gay joke every now and then- every day 3x a day in november and decemeber you called it gay and anyone else who liked it gay.

You can rant about the overuse of colors, but after 5 or 6 times the gay jokes got old. You obviously went to high school, have you never heard of Synonyms.

Grant Hill was not impressed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8D_XLCmY0D8

Getting under people's skin is fun. And didn't Grant Hill get in trouble for a homophobic slur not too long ago?

Wishing something happened doesn't make it so.

It was a valid point. Your homophobia has gotten old. I know of others who feel the same. Although I am sure they are tired of me derailing sh*t too.

It was just a question, Sensitive Sally. I thought I heard that somewhere. Oh well... And what are you, some kinda fat message board vigilante? "I've had to derail you several times before." lololol