Jones RF
McGehee 1B
Alvarez 3B
Barajas C
Barmes SS
Burnett P

Zambrano vs Burnett

We're screwed unless Good Z shows up...

Also, is it wrong of me to root for the Pirates if they make playoffs and Marlins don't? Pirates are underdog team...hope they win enough games and make playoffs, however, hopefully they lose series to Marlins this weekend...

Zambrano vs Burnett

Also, is it wrong of me to root for the Pirates if they make playoffs and Marlins don't? Pirates are underdog team...hope they win enough games and make playoffs, however, hopefully they lose series to Marlins this weekend...
Nah, if we don't make it and Pittsburgh does, go ahead and root for em for the playoffs. Nothing wrong with that.

Zambrano vs Burnett

Nah, if we don't make it and Pittsburgh does, go ahead and root for em for the playoffs. Nothing wrong with that.

I'm honestly amazed by that team..they don't have a good FO, but last two seasons they've played good 1st have ball, and looks like this year playoffs. Maybe they got the Marlins luck...or maybe they have good farm system? I mean they always seem to have a fire sale every few seasons...now they have a team doing good...

Also, I bet LoMo goes deep tonight.