Pet Pictures

MiRi

I don't have any pets, but I have pretty much adopted Max's cat as my own. I love this kitty sooo much. His name is Tom. He's my baby. Tom is awesome. He is super friendly and loves attention.

This is Tom as a kitten...

Tom now, one year later.

Sleeping...

Yawning...

Hanging out...

Show off your pets! :)

Tom looks great, and he looks smart too. My cat died 18 months ago at the age of 18, she died of kidney failer,one day she was fine, and the next she had no energy, and stoped eating, we had her put down, It was the worst day ever. I hope you have him for a long time, give him my love.

This is Chaser my big golden and that little thing is Noodles. I'm very sad to have to say that Chaser passed away last year 3 days after his 11th birthday from a brain tumor, he is my pride and joy and I love him more than anything and I always will, not a day goes by that I don't think about him. Noodles absolutely loved and adored him, and everything that Chaser did Noodles would copy him. Chaser was such a gentle giant, when you think of "man's best friend" Chaser was all that and more, he had an amazing personality. He was always there for me no matter what, through the good times and the bad. I really feel bad for Noodles because she lost her best friend, i've actually got tears coming out right now just from typing this post, god I miss him so much.

Here are pictures from his 9th birthday party with all the kids from the neighborhood.

Tom looks great, and he looks smart too. My cat died 18 months ago at the age of 18, she died of kidney failer,one day she was fine, and the next she had no energy, and stoped eating, we had her put down, It was the worst day ever. I hope you have him for a long time, give him my love.

He is very smart. Sometimes, when I go outside to play with him, and I call him, he stays where he is and starts rolling around (he loves doing that, as you canh see in the pics) as if saying, "I'm not getting up. You come over here to play."

Sorry about your cat. I know how it feels to lose a pet, believe me.

Dont like animals.... Dont have any

WTF? How can you hate animals?

Nice chair. Is that a greyhound, the dogs nose is about the size of my dog.

Yes he is. His name was Ma Gregory.

I have a greyhound also her name was "Bets on Carol" now we just call her Carol. Such sweet dogs!!

I cannot figure out how to attach the photo

Is this your dog? Oh you Adopted her through Friends of Greyhounds. I used to volunteer there about 2 years ago. Do Michelle and Jerry still own it?

http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?d=Bets+on+...ear=&birthland=

Here is my dog

http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?d=Ma+Gregory

Do you know what is funny our dogs are related? (HB's Commander)

Here is my other greyhound (He died of a stroke)

http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?d=Foxlee+Xtra

This is my girlfriend's little shih-tzu (sp) puppy.

When I was home a couple weeks ago, I could hold it in my palm. Cutest thing ever.

That's actually it in my lap.

And this is my dead dog, Pepper, whom I loved very much in the whole world.

He died in January from cancer. He was actually supposed to die in November, but he came back full force somehow. Throughout winter break he was active and playful. But about a week after I came back to Tallahassee, my mom told me the bad news.