Sign in to follow this  
canada-marlin24

8/4 Post Game

It's going to be fun when Jhan Marinez becomes a better pitcher than most of our relievers. The guy who was traded for the moron we have managing the team.

I hate this f***ing team... I have lost all respect in ownership / front office this year and I have no faith in a stupid manager... Is it too early to start the wishlist thread of who we'd like to see gone (manager included)?

There are no words, really.

That was just painful to watch.

[font='Helvetica Neue']

It's amazing how everyone thought the Marlins won after all the free agent signings, this team is going to suck for years I'm afraid, everyone plays a part in the state of the Marlins right now, including players, managers and FO.

Dunn's +4.00 ERA was alarming. It would be +6 if not for his error. His strikeout of Suzuki was the worst at bat i've ever seen against crap pitching. [/font]

This is rock bottom. We have to start over completely next year though. Get rid of the FO and coaching staff and everyone but Stanton and Reyes is expendable.