Sign in to follow this  
canada-marlin24

8/4 Post Game

I cant wait to hear Ozzies press conference after this one. He will have some explaining to do...

He's going to blame the media for second-guessing him. He hates to be second-guessed. If he wasn't such an ignorant, he'd know he was wrong. Too bad he doesn't know what splits are. Probably can't even spell splits.

Also at this point might as well not bring back Stanton and risk further injury. No point in rushing guys like Turner or Brantley either.

It's going to be fun when Jhan Marinez becomes a better pitcher than most of our relievers. The guy who was traded for the moron we have managing the team.

I never understood the logic of paying Ozzie millions and trading prospects for him. For a freaking manager. That's why the Marlins have been bad for so long...cause we couldn't find the right manager. :swoon Couldn't be because our farm system sucks, we draft poorly and give crappy contracts to players (Oviedo, Bell). It's cause we didn't have the right manager. This organization...

I still have all my stuff from being a Charter member of the Marlins Fan Club during the early 90's - I'm seriously thinking of sending it all back to Loria and company and telling them to shove it

It's going to be fun when Jhan Marinez becomes a better pitcher than most of our relievers. The guy who was traded for the moron we have managing the team.

I never understood the logic of paying Ozzie millions and trading prospects for him. For a freaking manager. That's why the Marlins have been bad for so long...cause we couldn't find the right manager. :swoon Couldn't be because our farm system sucks, we draft poorly and give crappy contracts to players (Oviedo, Bell). It's cause we didn't have the right manager. This organization...
Well said.

If I am Reyes I am demanding a trade at this point. What a shame that we are wasting such a good player on this joke of a team. Every single person in management needs to get fired.

Players get ripped all season but management is immune to blame. f*** this organization.