Johnson, Buehrle, Reyes, Buck, Bonifacio to Toronto

Jokersgoon

By the way, that scouting report part of the article can't be real, right? It's more absurd than that scene in Moneyball where all of those Broncobobs are sitting around the table talking intangibles.

Is the entire article real? I mean, he's saying Jeff Mathis nearly cost the Blue Jays the deal.

I think that was actually also reported elsewhere, for what it's worth.

Oh. That's hard to believe but I stand corrected.

Looks like Arod is going to be out till June. Maybe Yankees might look at Escobar?

I was thinking the same, at first glance that seems like the perfect place to send Escobar, as a stop gap to hold third down for someone, in this case NYY who might slightly overpay for him. Worth asking about.

Makes a ton of sense, especially considering he'll only cost them $5 Mill for the year...

Looks like Arod is going to be out till June. Maybe Yankees might look at Escobar?

I was thinking the same, at first glance that seems like the perfect place to send Escobar, as a stop gap to hold third down for someone, in this case NYY who might slightly overpay for him. Worth asking about.

Makes a ton of sense, especially considering he'll only cost them $5 Mill for the year...

He means overpay in terms of prospects.

(Unless you weren't being sarcastic. I felt that you were lol)