2013 World Baseball Classic

Hammerhead

I can't go to any of the games anymore. FML. Was looking forward to this.

What happened?

Deadlines.

Bummer, same thing happened with my friend- end of the quarter and he's swimming in paperwork.

Can't make the Saturday game at 1PM?

Already have plans in the keys.

I'm tempted to screw responsibility and just go tomorrow...Long Lunch?

What happened?

Deadlines.

Bummer, same thing happened with my friend- end of the quarter and he's swimming in paperwork.

I'm tempted to screw responsibility and just go tomorrow...Go sit in the squall seats. We need some off-season SquallCam

What happened?

Deadlines.

I'm tempted to screw responsibility and just go tomorrow...Go sit in the squall seats. We need some off-season SquallCam

Where's that at? I think I was a few seats away from them at the workouts.

Pretty cool story about David Wright and a paralyzed vet from Miami that he met at the last WBC on WBC Today this afternoon. Worth a watch if you get a chance.

Also:

:confused

I'm rooting so hard against the Dominicans this tournament, I think I may be Hatian on them permanently.

Huh? Huh? Did that fit the little pun war? Huh?

Is the Diamond Club for these games the same as for Marlins games, with pre-game dinner and all that?

Yup.

Give me your seats to the 8pm game.

Give me a hand job worth the tickets.One hand, two hands, or a over the shoulder tug of war?

I'm at the Italy game, surprising amount of Italians- and how fitting a team with two 2012 marlins in the lineup is losing already 4-0.

Hey guys, advice please....?

My bro bought 5 tickets for tonights game. 4 of the seats are together and the other one is somewhere else. They are from that Duffys promo ($1 tickets). Do you think we will be able to move around or at least sit together (all 5 of us)?

Not sure how packed it will be especially in the Duffys section.

I don't want to go if there's a chance we'll be split up.

Thanks

My bro bought 5 tickets for tonights game. 4 of the seats are together and the other one is somewhere else. They are from that Duffys promo ($1 tickets). Do you think we will be able to move around or at least sit together (all 5 of us)?

Thanks

From my experience last year, it's going to be hard to sit in a section that you don't have tix for.

If the tix are in the same section you might have a chance but I wouldn't count on it.

Thanks

Just go, worse comes to worse just go to another section that's not favorable- like all to the upper deck. You shouldn't have an issue getting all five together, even if one sits behind you or in front. The 5th will just have to wait until the 2nd or 3rd inning to go to you.

Or send one guy up with two tickets, and the fifth comes down then.

Try guest services first, they may be able to help you. Their behind home plate.

Is the Diamond Club for these games the same as for Marlins games, with pre-game dinner and all that?

Yup.

Give me your seats to the 8pm game.Give me a hand job worth the tickets.

One hand, two hands, or a over the shoulder tug of war?

I'm at the Italy game, surprising amount of Italians- and how fitting a team with two 2012 marlins in the lineup is losing already 4-0.

I need something like 10 of them. Warm lube. Two hands. To completion.Back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to Back to back?

Or is it like a coupon book that you redeem when the time is right, aka your just too lazy?