MLB: The Show 13

Jimmy42Jack0

Has anyone else picked the game up yet? They have outdone themselves again this year. The ball psychics are amazing, the got the coloring right for Marlins Park, the graphics are sharper, more editing options, etc, etc, etc.

I haven't had this much trouble putting down a baseball game since MVP 05. They also have a separate mode where you can use the exact game day lineups throughout the season with the players actual stats from that day instead of trying to keep everything so precise in their Franchise mode

Has anyone else picked the game up yet? They have outdone themselves again this year. The ball psychics are amazing, the got the coloring right for Marlins Park, the graphics are sharper, more editing options, etc, etc, etc.

I haven't had this much trouble putting down a baseball game since MVP 05. They also have a separate mode where you can use the exact game day lineups throughout the season with the players actual stats from that day instead of trying to keep everything so precise in their Franchise mode

That's pretty damn awesome. I may have to get it just for that.

2k didn't have the rights this year originally but at the last minute they got an extension, that's why all your getting with 2k13 is a rehashed glitchfest. I love the hittig and pitching in 2k games but presentation, glitches and graphics kill it. Not worth 60 bucks every year with 2ksports.

Having a blast playing road to the show. Crazy the amount they let you customize. From the way my guy walks to the plate, how he takes a strike, the music that plays when I come up or hit a bomb, two hand or one hand finish and how he pimps a no doubt homer.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.