Why is everyone so down on tis team?

SomethingFishy

I've kind of had enough of Stanton being injured all the time also. We need his big bat in the lineup not on the DL for half the year each season. We could get a boatload for him even when he's injured so maybe we should trade him cause we may not get a full season out of the guy before e hits free agency. I love watching him but he's becoming a JD Drew monster talent who never plays. With the emergence of Ozuna and all the outfield talent in the pipe hole maybe we should try an use him to grab a first basemen or a third basemen in case coghlan can't handle the hot corner.

Guest Guest

why don't you stop bothering everyone? how did you expect to be treated when you joined the board and started making the dumbest, most idiotic comments a person can make?

Marlins Baseball Members, do not fight. We must stick together and watch our hometown team. If you can't do that, the NBA Finals is on tonight. Let's go Heat!

That is the truth right there!!!!! The marlins are off tonight so the only game I. Town is the heat. We are all in this together and it going to get better very very soon!!!!!!

I wore a marlins t-shirt to a concert last night and inbetween the 2nd opening act and main act the guy standing next to me says the following:

"hey, i just have to ask - are you wearing a marlins t-shirt to be ironic or are you serious"

when I reply that I'm simply a glutton for punishment and am indeed a marlins fan his response was "that's kind of disapointing ... i was really hoping you were being ironic"

so yeah ..... it's easy to have good feelings right now

Guest Guest

Marlins Baseball Members, do not fight. We must stick together and watch our hometown team. If you can't do that, the NBA Finals is on tonight. Let's go Heat!

That is the truth right there!!!!! The marlins are off tonight so the only game I. Town is the heat. We are all in this together and it going to get better very very soon!!!!!!please stop. it is no longer funny

I wore a marlins t-shirt to a concert last night and inbetween the 2nd opening act and main act the guy standing next to me says the following:

"hey, i just have to ask - are you wearing a marlins t-shirt to be ironic or are you serious"

when I reply that I'm simply a glutton for punishment and am indeed a marlins fan his response was "that's kind of disapointing ... i was really hoping you were being ironic"

so yeah ..... it's easy to have good feelings right now

Yeah but who cares what other people think. When we are winning our next World Series that guy will be right there with us pretending he had always been a fan. Just like the heat. That is how Miami is. I'm proud to be marlins fan I wear my hat all the time.

all the outfield talent in the pipe hole

Yes marisnick, Yelich, Ozuna, Stanton, coghlan, Ruggiano. That is 6 starting outfielders young. Coghlan will move to 3 rd base but still there are only 3 spots available so we can either trade pieces for infielders of the future or move some to other positions like 1 st base. Does anybody know if Ruggiano or marisnick have ever played 1 st base or not? Ruggiano looks like he has the skills but he is a little short.

Guest Guest

Ruggiano is also 31 years old. And would be a 4th outfielder on an average team

Marisnick doesnt look like anything great right now either.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.