Mid-season minor league all-stars

The first of this years mid season all-stars have been named, in the South Atlantic League the Greensboro Grasshoppers have two representatives: Pitcher Frankie Reed and first baseman Visogery Rosa. The game will be played June 18th in Lakewood NJ.

As others teams are announce I'll update this.

Man our Greensboro team is awful. Is there 1 prospect on that team?

I don't think so... Mason Hope and Austin Brice were both possibilities but they're pitching terribly. Drew Steckenrider might be someone to keep an eye on, 8th rounder last year.

3rd round pick Kolby Copeland would probably be up there but he's the jackass who is serving a 50-game suspension for refusing to take a drug test, so this season's a waste. I thought Avery Romero might be there this year but nope.

FSL team released too! Hammerheads Austin Barnes-C, Isaac Galloway-OF, Anthony DeScalfani-P, Justin Nicolino-P, Nick Wittgren-P

Jupiter coaching staff will handle the duty for the South team, game is in Jupiter Sat June 15th

I bought my tickets this week, the game is being played in Dunedin. I'll probably post pictures of our guys depending on how good the seats are.

Homerun derby, All-Star game, and fireworks for $12 a pop. Can't beat that.

FSL team released too! Hammerheads Austin Barnes-C, Isaac Galloway-OF, Anthony DeScalfani-P, Justin Nicolino-P, Nick Wittgren-P

Jupiter coaching staff will handle the duty for the South team, game is in Jupiter Sat June 15th

I bought my tickets this week, the game is being played in Dunedin. I'll probably post pictures of our guys depending on how good the seats are.

Homerun derby, All-Star game, and fireworks for $12 a pop. Can't beat that.

My bad, I knew it was in Dunedin too!!

• 4 weeks later...