Sign in to follow this  
Hotcorner

Game of Thrones

Schnellders    622
Love this series! Haven't seen any of the new episodes yet as I'm currently ahead in terms of the books and trying to finish book 4 "A Feast for Crows" before watching Season 3.

Some of the stuff which happens is insane! :P

yokofox33    562
I've read all the books, so nothing comes as a surprise for me, but that doesn't mean it's not exciting to watch unfold on TV. Some the changes they've made have worked well for the TV I think.

#valarmorghulis

Hotcorner    1,293
sweet moses that was an awesome episode. The damn show has 100 storylines and they're all great and I can't figure which one is the best and then the episode ends with just balls-out badassery.

Jonny Ramos    122
Seriously one of the best episodes in the series so far-and that is saying a lot. Last nights and Blackwater are my top two. Can't get enough of Tyrion, too bad he hasn't gotten much screen time this season.

Hotcorner    1,293
Yeah I think when I saw him in the very first or second episode I knew he'd be my favorite character. Varys the eunich is turning out to be interesting too. You think you'll hate him early on but he finds a way to survive. Plus he has great lines (but then everyone does).

"He would see this country burn if he could be king of the ashes."

It's an ongoing battle to resist reading ahead & spoiling everything but so far I'm holding out.

Hotcorner    1,293
Can't wait for this weekend's show, things have slowed down a bit but you know they'll want to end the season big. Next-to-last episode last season was Blackwater, will be tough to match that one.

My wife has stopped asking me what's going on in any particular episode because she knows the backstory will go on forever, lol.