• Register for full access

Registration is quick, free and easy. Once you are registered, this box will disappear and you'll have a full selection of options available to you. Sign up today and join the fun!

Sign in to follow this  
Hotcorner

Game of Thrones

brutal is right. jesus that was f*cking nuts.

I'm gonna go crawl into a corner somewhere in the fetal position.

I know Martin is not a happy endings guy but they'd better give me SOMETHING to hang onto in next week's season finale... I'm running out of people to root for in the show.

Also for anyone who's read the books, are Edmure and Blackfish alive? I didn't notice them so I'm guessing yes?

that was an interesting episode this past week.

luckily i'm going to have plenty of reading time coming up in the next week. we will see if i can get close to caught up.

i sure as hell hope so.

I know Martin is not a happy endings guy but they'd better give me SOMETHING to hang onto in next week's season finale... I'm running out of people to root for in the show.

Also for anyone who's read the books, are Edmure and Blackfish alive? I didn't notice them so I'm guessing yes?

Blackfish is apparently, he didn't make the trip in the book and in the show... they had him go take a piss so I'll assume it was to save him. As for Edmure... the only thing I read was that he's alive, but in chains. Maybe that was just a sex joke, who knows.