• Register for full access

Registration is quick, free and easy. Once you are registered, this box will disappear and you'll have a full selection of options available to you. Sign up today and join the fun!

Sign in to follow this  
Hotcorner

Game of Thrones

I bet shit goes down with Joffrey at his wedding in the finale. I doubt they'd have a perfectly normal wedding for Joffrey.

I bet s*** goes down with Joffrey at his wedding in the finale. I doubt they'd have a perfectly normal wedding for Joffrey.

Hadn't realised this was scheduled for the finale. Interesting.....

I bet s*** goes down with Joffrey at his wedding in the finale. I doubt they'd have a perfectly normal wedding for Joffrey.

His ego isn't happy with not being the No. 1 heel/bad guy of Westeros after the Red Wedding so he's going to take his crossbow and just shoot everyone.

finale was a little underwhelming but everyone probably needed a breather before the break.

I figured that's who was holding Theon. Ouch NOT COOL. Loved the bit with Yara though.

Finally Arya gets to take out a little vengeance on someone, even if it wasn't anyone important. She's probably going to be a killing machine before this show is over. Love the Arya-Hound team, quite a pair.

Could've done without the Danerys crowd-surfing bit at the end. That whole thread is getting a little slow.

now comes the long winter before season 4...

Hooray for Thrones return.

Red Viper new best character ever, so I fully expect him to die next episode.

That opening scene was cold, Tywin burns Rob's wolf and melts down his sword. He thinks the Starks are done but oh no there's Arya getting all stabby.