8/18 Giants at Marlins FSU Day

Dammit Dunn... I hope the bullpen gets overhauled offseason

The bullpen is the only good thing about this team.

Edit: And Fernandez of course. And Stanton too, he's just being a bad boy this year.

So all those quality starts by the starting rotation don't mean anything to you?

You really think Turner is as good as his ERA? And Alvarez? Just wait until their ERA's go up. It already happened to Eovaldi.

The bullpen's #'s are more indicative of their actual skill level. They're not a fluke.

The bullpen can be better. You are settling for s***. And how is the bullpen better overall than the starting rotation (minus Koehler)?

Look at their numbers. You're saying Dunn can f***ing go like he's had a bad year. The backend of the bullpen has been pretty good this year, led by Cishek who's converted his last 21 save opportunities.

Even Ryan Webb who I'm not a big fan of has been pretty good. Chad Qualls has also been good even though he has no future with this team. A.J. Ramos has been a pleasant surprise.

The rotation's ERA isn't indicative of their skill level. The bullpen has a solid ERA and they've supported with strong K rates, etc.

Dunn has never been consistently good

He's had a good year.

The bullpen can be better. You are settling for s***. And how is the bullpen better overall than the starting rotation (minus Koehler)?

Look at their numbers. You're saying Dunn can f***ing go like he's had a bad year. The backend of the bullpen has been pretty good this year, led by Cishek who's converted his last 21 save opportunities.

Even Ryan Webb who I'm not a big fan of has been pretty good. Chad Qualls has also been good even though he has no future with this team. A.J. Ramos has been a pleasant surprise.

The rotation's ERA isn't indicative of their skill level. The bullpen has a solid ERA and they've supported with strong K rates, etc.

He's had a good year.

Thats your opinion and thats fine. I would never give Dunn the ball in a close game / game on the line situation

He's had a good year.

Thats your opinion and thats fine. I would never give Dunn the ball in a close game / game on the line situation

He has a 3.10 ERA with 15 holds, 2 saves, and averaging a strikeout per inning. That's bad?

He's had a good year.

My thoughts exactly. He's an on base machine.