2013 Postseason thread

True CRaysball

And so many people here told me they were happy he was traded. I'm sure they will say the same thing. That he wouldn't have hit this well with the marlins because he wasn't motivated or didn't care. Some other excuse. Hanley is an exceptional baseball player. The years he slumped he was injured, and it was well documented. Get over it. Hanley is taking a dump on everyones chest with ever extra base hit.

BUT ADEINY HECHAVARRIA IS A FUTURE ALL STAR

The way I see it, they have a favorable matchup tonight even with Nolasco. Could've saved Kershaw on full rest if needed for game 5.

Even if they win tonight, I don't consider it the right move personally.

Donnie could have his job on the line here.

And so many people here told me they were happy he was traded. I'm sure they will say the same thing. That he wouldn't have hit this well with the marlins because he wasn't motivated or didn't care. Some other excuse. Hanley is an exceptional baseball player. The years he slumped he was injured, and it was well documented. Get over it. Hanley is taking a dump on everyones chest with ever extra base hit.

Yup. It was obvious they were letting their feelings of him cloud their judgement. Saying he would never hit at an average level again was one of the dumbest things I read on this board.