Sign in to follow this  
Michael

Ricky Nolasco traded to Dodgers

anything and everything to win. the dodgers are the dumbest run organization in baseball. they have been connected to looking for starting pitching. they are only spending 20 million dollars more than the yankees, why not spend more?

That's not very solid reasoning.

anything and everything to win. the dodgers are the dumbest run organization in baseball. they have been connected to looking for starting pitching. they are only spending 20 million dollars more than the yankees, why not spend more?

That's not very solid reasoning.

Fair enough, how about cishek for stripling, or qualls for stripling, or someone for stripling.

how about we just trade Nolasco for Clayton Blackburn, and Andrew Susac?

Colorado and DBacks apparently also in on Nolasco trade talks according to Rosenthal, though money's an issue with the Rockies. Maybe we can get a little bidding war between all the NL West teams that are looking at him.

It's sounding like once the Marlins get the deal they like they won't waste any time. Per Juan Rodriguez,

According to an American League source that has checked in with the Marlins, they already have begun doing legwork on a Nolasco trade and multiple teams have expressed interest.

I hope he gets traded to the Diamondbacks. They have a great farm system.

Hopefully we could try and get a SS named Chris Owings from them. Looks really good.

The Diamondbacks have a surplus of SS's because Kevin Towers decided to get them all last offseason. I would love to trade him to the Diamondbacks because Kevin Towers' trades usually make no sense so that'd be awesome.

The only problem with Owings is that he has an awful K/BB ratio that has led to poor OBP for every year of his career. His OBP is up this year but still a bad ratio of like 60/10.

chris owings hasn't hit until this year. I think you can give a good portion of that success to the fact that he is in the pcl.

The Diamondbacks have a surplus of SS's because Kevin Towers decided to get them all last offseason. I would love to trade him to the Diamondbacks because Kevin Towers' trades usually make no sense so that'd be awesome.

Don't stop at trades, nothing Towers does makes sense. So yes, I agree, send him to Arizona.