Ruggiano to Cubs for Bogusevic

Guest Guest

Pretty sure this move saves 1 mil. And some change...

$$$$$$

yeah I ask the question with the obvious answer lol...

good to see the FO is living up to their reputation. ony the Marlins do a salary dump for 1 mil.

ah whatever, fills the same basic need I guess. If the extra million nets them Chavez or something then ok.

Good luck to Ruggiano

Ruggiano is going to hit 25 HR for the astros in that park and division... Mark dis post.

The Astros play in Wrigley Field now?

Minute Maid was more friendly for HRs than Wrigley last year... He's going to rake in that division.

Isn't he from Texas? Good for ruggz. Seems like an awesome dude (his fangraphs from 2 years ago was greaT)

Ruggiano is going to hit 25 HR for the astros in that park and division... Mark dis post.

The Astros play in Wrigley Field now?

Minute Maid was more friendly for HRs than Wrigley last year... He's going to rake in that division.

Isn't he from Texas? Good for ruggz. Seems like an awesome dude (his fangraphs from 2 years ago was greaT) Yeah, but he's not going to Houston...He's going to Chicago...

Some are confused on here. Bogusevic played his first three years in the majors with the Astros, but last season he was with the Cubs.

Yeah that's what messed me up. Instead of actually reading the topic I just looked up Bogusevic's stats and neglected the whole cubs thing in 2013...

The point is we just traded Ruggiano for Ruggiano with less power

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.