Third Base

Backin2008

He always has a s***ty attitude when answering questions on Twitter. Some questions aren't even that dumb.

Most of the questions are pretty dumb, though. I'm surprised he even bothers to answer.

Most of the questions are pretty dumb, though. I'm surprised he even bothers to answer.

Agreed. I wonder why he wastes his time, but hey, it's better than ignoring people. Every once in a while I see a good question that looks like it came right out of one of our topics, and it's always nice to get his take on things we're discussing.

Frisaro is actually the worst one imo.

For starters, he brings up rumors that don't even make sense for publicity. On the main site, he comments back on anything negative a fan has to say about the organization too. He comments back as if people are dumb when he's not really saying anything worthwhile either.

Being from Kansas, my opinion of them is based purely off of what I read on Twitter. I think JCR comes across as the biggest douche of all douches, mostly for answering said "dumb" questions with sarcastic, smug answers. It seems that his responses are aimed at belittling or embarrassing his followers. How about you spend less time building up your ego at the expense of teenage followers and tell me something useful.

• 3 weeks later...

Ah, who cares if he doesn't hit for power? I know the corners are supposed to be "power positions," but this team is one that needs to play to it's ballpark, and that means, GET ON BASE. Drive in those runs, play solid defense, and the pitching? Just stay solid. Don't need power, necessarily.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.