Who is going to be second on the Marlins in homers in 2014?

This post makes SomethingFishy look like he belongs in Mensa.

How on earth...

I simply noted that what Davis did would have been thought to be near impossible... Until he did it. Why couldn't Ozuna surprise a few people?

Clearly that's an exaggerated comparison, but you MUST get the point. I'm really getting quite sick of your arrogance, especially because it's completed unwarranted. You really aren't anywhere near as smart as you seem to think you are. Making snide remarks and not providing any real content to the website is becoming your forte... Much like SomethingFishy, since you brought him up.

Stop being a jackass and provide a thought or two behind your crap comments.

Yelich (273 PA) HR/FB last season was 16.7%, second highest on the team with 250+ PA. If he can put more loft on his swing I think he might have an outside shot at 20 HR. But, don't quote me on saying he will hit 20 HR this season!

Stanton will hit 20+. Other than him, I can't see anyone hitting over 20. Salty won't hit 20. This isn't Fenway. Jones might hit 20. But again, this park might be too big for him to do it.

How on earth...

I simply noted that what Davis did would have been thought to be near impossible... Until he did it. Why couldn't Ozuna surprise a few people?

Clearly that's an exaggerated comparison, but you MUST get the point. I'm really getting quite sick of your arrogance, especially because it's completed unwarranted. You really aren't anywhere near as smart as you seem to think you are. Making snide remarks and not providing any real content to the website is becoming your forte... Much like SomethingFishy, since you brought him up.

Stop being a jackass and provide a thought or two behind your crap comments.

Speaking in the realm of what "isn't impossible" is wasted breath and makes us all dumber for having to read it. It also "isn't impossible" that he hits 60 home runs, but it doesn't mean that it's likely to happen. In real analysis, you concern yourself with discussing whether or not something is likely to occur. But you never operate in terms of real analysis, but instead on the level of your idiotic wishful thinking.