Sign in to follow this  
Iowa

random 2003 thoughts

What a fun team. The lineup with Lowell, niner and cabs was so good.

Best infield defense of all time

Alex Gonzalez made some of the best plays I've ever seen in my life in that playoff run.

Game 3 of the nlds was insane and the most intense/underrated game of the playoffs. The drop by the rf (Cruz?), to be down in extras and come back by the big hit by pudge... awesome

Thinnest world series champ bullpen ever. Fox, looper, urbina. Chad fox deserves a special statue. Jack ran him out there so much in his brief time with team and he responded. An underrated mvp of the team.

I love jack.

I love niner.

Game four... Sea bass. Money

432juan had some big post season hits

Just some thoughts.. hi everyone :)

Iowa and Derek Rose back at the same time. good to see ya.

Hey :) were one in the same, you just never knew.

We actually didn't have a lineup with Cabs and Lowell together until the playoffs, if I remember correctly. Lowell was hurt and missed the bulk of the stretch run which is when Cabrera was called up.

We actually didn't have a lineup with Cabs and Lowell together until the playoffs, if I remember correctly. Lowell was hurt and missed the bulk of the stretch run which is when Cabrera was called up.

No, Lowell only missed September, and Cabrera was called up in June. They played together quite a bit before the playoffs.

No, Lowell only missed September, and Cabrera was called up in June. They played together quite a bit before the playoffs.
I thought Lowell missed more than that. I spent a significant portion of that summer in places without internet and didn't get the Marlins on TV till my family got satellite right before the playoffs. I didn't even get to watch the Marlins on TV once until then.