2014 Marlins Trade Deadline

Guest Vince0926

Fish won't trade Yelich

You know with that said. You might as well give up the minor league guys and get lackey. That way he can be with salty and yet another guy with playoff experience.

Lackey worries me. Sawx will demand high compensation for him due to his min salary next year. But it has been said he would consider retirement over playing for the minimum. You know since he paid back the money he earned while on the DL of course.

Guest Vince0926

Lackey worries me. Sawx will demand high compensation for him due to his min salary next year. But it has been said he would consider retirement over playing for the minimum. You know since he paid back the money he earned while on the DL of course.

I don't have the answers but it could be a blessing not to get any Red Sox guys. Go for a low key "meh he got traded to the marlins" guy like hill or gregarious which can be huge for this team. Acquiring Lester or lackey may draw too much attention. And I don't want any core players leaving here, plus baker, Mathis or solano. And for pitching I want Morris, cishek, and Ramos here.

Guest Vince0926

Tampa plays early manana at 12 I think. Maybe if they lose.. Price would be out there.. Heaney WILL need to be included just to start convo

That's fine with me. Just no big guys on the current team.

Guest Vince0926

Playing early tomorrow will give the rays and marlins 24 hours to think about what they want to do with no games in the way till Thursday night.

Guest Vince0926

Hill & Jennings connection with Tampa's front office could pay dividend..

Well then I want zobrist. They can have any minor leaguers. Doesn't matter to me.

Guest Vince0926

My gut is just telling me that these contenders will stay put regarding trading with each other. With that said, I have a feeling we end up dealing with Arizona or maybe the Astros. Somebody mentioned kuechel.