2014 Marlins Trade Deadline

Guest Vince0926

Why do you guys keep spelling these names wrong? Vince, please show them how to spell.

Carl Yastrzemski

Jarrod Saltalamacchia

Didi Gregorious

Adeiny Hechavarria

Giancarlo Cruz Michael Herbie Stanton

Yes, but is Gregorius gregarious?

And his first name should be Greg or Gregor or Gregory. And his middle initial G. How did his parents miss that? Being Dutch is no excuse. "Mariekson Julius" doesn't cut it. "Didi" doesn't cut it just because you don't like your name. Change it.

Triple G. Or at least "GG." Have a little style or flair or something.

Is this guy any good?

:lol

Yes, but is Gregorius gregarious?

And his first name should be Greg or Gregor or Gregory. And his middle initial G. How did his parents miss that? Being Dutch is no excuse. "Mariekson Julius" doesn't cut it. "Didi" doesn't cut it just because you don't like your name. Change it.

Triple G. Or at least "GG." Have a little style or flair or something.

Is this guy any good?

:lol

Amazing defender, maybe worse than Hech with the bat.

As long as he's gregarious. And changes at least his first name.

I was kidding about that "is he any good" thing. He ain't great, but he's better than most of the stuff we have kicking around the MI. Not to mention cheap.

As long as guys like Moran/Kolek/Heaney aren't involved (and I'd really rather not trade Wallach/Romero either) I'm 100% for it. Have him for the rest of this year and all of next year for super cheap.

It's actually a really great deal considering Lackey has re-found some of his former ability the last few years.

I wouldn't mind if Moran went. Still don't think we should be buyers.

While Moran's ceiling isn't as high as it once was hoped to be, he's still a lot more valuable at the moment than being traded for John Lackey. Moran's been batting .310+ over the last few months and while the power's not there, the hit tool seems to still be good. Moran's still a top 3 prospect in the system, so trading him now for anything short than a mega deal would be a poor decision.

While Moran's ceiling isn't as high as it once was hoped to be, he's still a lot more valuable at the moment than being traded for John Lackey. Moran's been batting .310+ over the last few months and while the power's not there, the hit tool seems to still be good. Moran's still a top 3 prospect in the system, so trading him now for anything short than a mega deal would be a poor decision.

Dealing Moran would be foolish unless they seem to think Mark Canha is the future, lol. I will say he's having an awesome year in NO, but idk if he's the answer.

Dealing Moran would be foolish unless they seem to think Mark Canha is the future, lol. I will say he's having an awesome year in NO, but idk if he's the answer.

Is there a marlins player you don't think is having an awesome year!??! :)