2014 Marlins Trade Deadline

Confirmed Marlins acquire Heath Bell contract from Tampa Bay Rays for Giancarlo Stanton, Casey McGhee, and Bryan Morris. Aswell as half of the Jacksonville Suns roster.

Good trade, good deal all-star professional closer almost free.

Guest Vince0926

Confirmed Marlins acquire Heath Bell contract from Arizona D-backs for Giancarlo Stanton, Casey McGhee, and Bryan Morris. Aswell as half of the Jacksonville Suns roster.

Good trade, good deal all-star professional closer almost free.

Roger goodell or whoever the commissioner is would not approve of that.

I'd be kind of upset if they dealt Canha, who is our first right-handed batter not named Giancarlo or Mike that's posted a .900+ OPS in our system in YEARS. Not to say he's a future All-Star, or even a future starter, but dang at least it's nice to see.

Don't know if anyone said anything about this. Thoughts?

http://www.mlbdailydish.com/2014/7/30/5953839/padres-trade-rumors-marlins-pirates-royals-interested-in-ian-kennedy

thanks for sharing but what I hate about that site, most of the time they have zero news and just gather everything they've read elsewhere and pile it into one article. That one included. Everything on there was already reported even on these boards.

Guest Vince0926

Honestly, my biggest attraction on that show is Amy.

Bernadette's voice kills her for me, and Penny is hot, but eh.

I know Bernadette does speak like that in real life. Look man, penny has made me forget about my disdain for her in these cases: black dress and Wonder Woman outfit. THAT IS ....IT. no other attribute

Guest Vince0926

Uh...the girl who plays Bernadette used to be a regular on the show "Best Week Ever". I watched that show. She doesn't speak like that.

Oops sorry. This damn iPad. Yeah she DOESNT speak like that in real life my bad