2014 Marlins Trade Deadline

Guest Guest

Ok and do u not care at all about how a clubhouse would react to almost a third of the team being shipped out at once? I mean I don't think we're a playoff team but we aren't a bottom feeding team like last season either .

If the talent brought back would actually help the team win in the near future, I doubt they would care. Most of those players have only been in Miami for a half season anyway.

Wait im confused. Cosart is a pitcher on the Astros and Cozart is an infielder on the Reds right ?

correct. Cosart is just 24, so cheap for a few years and maybe some upside there. Cozart is 28 and sort of Alex Gonzalez-type, bad OBP but a little bit of power and good D. Kind of what they believe Hech is.

Ok and do u not care at all about how a clubhouse would react to almost a third of the team being shipped out at once? I mean I don't think we're a playoff team but we aren't a bottom feeding team like last season either .

As long as Loria is the owner, we're a bottom-feeder. How long until it sinks in with you guys ? It's hilarious to watch some of you guys get excited about things that'll never come to fruition as long as Loria is in the picture.

With the Reds in Miami, if we get Zack Cozart, I guarantee you it was because at about 3:15 he walked on the field at Marlins Park for warmups and Dan Jennings was in the club suites, saw him, and goes Hey what position does he play?

As long as Loria is the owner, we're a bottom-feeder. How long until it sinks in with you guys ? It's hilarious to watch some of you guys get excited about things that'll never come to fruition as long as Loria is in the picture.

Oh shut the fuck up, old man, we get it.

Good Lord I meant bottom feeder as in a 100 loss team like last year. We're a game under .500, we're not total sellers no matter who the owner is.

Sources: David Price deal already completed and approved, winning team only waiting for @BobBarker to report to the ballpark to announce the deal #PriceIsRight #ComeOnDown ...moments away

AH HA HA HA HA ha ha ha ... ha.

Ha.

Ha.

Ha.