7/31 Post Travesty

I have no words. Absolutely none. I was watching on my phone in a cab and the held in rage nearly gave me a stroke. This was an abomination and how three motherfuckers 3 blocks from me decided this game is beyond me. I actually want to go there now.

Clear as day that the reds would get another hit. Absolutely no words in such a huge game.

Guest Vince0926

Could have gained one on all of them AND the reds in the wild card race.

And that's the core of my grievance. Woulda coulda shoulda. Only problem is that wasn't on us. I understand marlins had base runners and jordanny made an error. But shit happens. The point is if you take out every single play and isolate that one play at the plate, I mean I don't care if we were up 7-3, the guy....was....OUT.

sorry Red, but you're wrong about that play in the 8th...it wasn't bullshit... it was FUCKING BULLSHIT!! Just got home from the bar and still fuming. Hope this team gets fired up and kicks the shit out of everyone else for another win streak...unless of course they get dicked by the mlb umps in NY every game for the rest of the season...