Reds @ Marlins 8/3 1:10 P.M.

Guest Vince0926

Guest Vince0926

Marlins come in at 3rd place, now being within striking distance of second place. Also they are 6th place in the entire wild card, 5 out of both Pittsburgh and San Francisco. Let's split this series and gain on the rest.

Guest Vince0926

Fuck yeah seaking!

Vince, for you:

giphy.gif

Thank you. Oh fun vince fact: I work at regal (8 hours a week) only Sundays right? This is okay cause of my gi bill from the navy. So three weeks ago, my manager mentions a part time managerial job at another regal theater. Our GM just left the theater to be a GM somewhere else. So I send my resume to the GM of the new place I was applying to and CCed my current manager in the email that I needed a letter of recommendation from the departed GM. So one week after this I asked my current manager if he spoke to the departed GM about the recommendation letter; yes he said he was going to remind him to. Last Sunday, after no response from anyone y,all week, I asked again; he said he spoke to him and things were great. THIS PAST Tuesday, I get an email from the GM at the new place that he never got a letter of recommendation and that the posting date for interview had past. I called friday to complain to my store manager; his response was: sorry I guess I forget. So I made up this morning I had a headache, sent the email out to the theater and now I will be watching the game on my couch. Did I get sold out first?

Guest Vince0926

Oh and by the way working 8 hours a week for only $40 is not worth it. I just have this job to have tenure on a resume.