Reds @ Marlins 8/3 1:10 P.M.

Guest Vince0926

I would think Disco gets another shot, maybe Nicolino gets his first chance. I don't think Urena is on the radar this year, and we never know if they'll pull another Brian Flynn chance out of their fish asses.

Flynn is struggling in AAA himself. I just hope they don't pull a Villanueva out of their fish asses.

You seem to be warming up to him a little.

He's been playing better recently. I've come to terms with the fact that the Marlins aren't going to put anyone else at SS for at least a few years, so I might as well enjoy the great plays he makes on occasion.

Jacob Turner on the other hand?

Kill it with fire.

Turner isn't a rookie anymore, there's just no more excuses left. The mistakes he makes in his starts are so ridiculous. He has gotten opportunity after opportunity and consistently finds a way to screw everything up. I'm done with this guy. The Marlins have to be really close to their limits with this idiot too .

I get that because of his draft pedigree and "stuff" we might not be able to sneak Turner through waivers, but at this point, who cares? He's costing us wins and rarely even showing "flashes" of effectiveness. If this team honestly thinks of itself as a potential playoff team, there's no room for Turner.

I get that because of his draft pedigree and "stuff" we might not be able to sneak Turner through waivers, but at this point, who cares? He's costing us wins and rarely even showing "flashes" of effectiveness. If this team honestly thinks of itself as a potential playoff team, there's no room for Turner.

I thought of this too but at this point he serves zero purpose to us and I wouldn't be afraid of losing him. Shit it'd be good for him to get a fresh start elsewhere.