Sign in to follow this  
Wild Card

Marlins vs Cubs - 6/16 - 7:10PM

The Marlins are 2-12 with .RISP. Someone should tell them that the pressure is on the pitchers in those situations.
... Holy fuck, those were our first two ABs with RISP, too.

Really, he's about the last person I blame for that. That was a very difficult play.

I'm not saying make the play. I'm saying stop it from becoming a double. He barely had to move to put a glove on it.

"And that single game, ladies and gentlemen, encapsulated almost every problem that the 2014 Miami Marlins team has, starting with their hapless leader, Michael Patrick Redmond."

It wasn't too far to his right, he could have probably made that play, in all honesty.

McGeHee's range at 3b is pretty pitiful. Most 3b make that play

Someone should tell Redmond about that new thing called a "bunt". It's highly effective when putting RISP.

Not pinch hitting Lucas for Jones against the lefty with bags loaded one out was just criminal. But with Redmond, its expected. And good lord not pinch hitting for Mathis when a runner was in scoring position. What Redmond has mastered is the art of shrinking winning opportunities, and putting it all on McGehee to bale his ass out. This game it didn't work.