Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vince0926

Nationals @ Marlins 7/28 7:10 P.M.

Awesome show. Too bad they never made a final episode.

RIGHT?

I haven;t seen season 9 yet so hush.

I haven;t seen season 9 yet so hush.

When you get to the last episode of the series and there's a perfect ending about 2/3 of the way through the episode. STOP THERE. The last third of the episode is an insult to everyone who devoted their time to the series.

Am I the only one here who still watches a shit ton of cartoons. Not like spongebob or crap like that. But cartoon shows like: Simpsons, American Dad, Bob's Burger, Family guy, South Park, & Futurama etc...

Black jerseys on a Monday home game? Sure seems like some kind of way to keep the winning streak going. If they win tonight I expect the black jersey again tomorrow. Things like that can seem silly but if they "work", they're good fun.

Am I the only one here who still watches a shit ton of cartoons. Not like spongebob or crap like that. But cartoon shows like: Simpsons, American Dad, Bob's Burger, Family guy, South Park, & Futurama etc...

I watch all of those except bob's and futurama

When you get to the last episode of the series and there's a perfect ending about 2/3 of the way through the episode. STOP THERE. The last third of the episode is an insult to everyone who devoted their time to the series.

It was dumb for sure