Pit @ mil
Nym @lad
Stl @ phi

Um, we need to win.

Guest Vince0926

Why is Mets/Dodgers a game of note?

Giants could catch up to dodgers who knows

Guest Vince0926
I think at the very very least, 6 wins is required on this trip. We would open september 1, 69-66. I did want a 13-5 finish to the month, and we are 6-3 since i said that, leaving us a 7-2 road trip. At this point a 7-2 road trip means the marlins should be a big threat to one of the wild card spots.

I think at the very very least, 6 wins is required on this trip. We would open september 1, 69-66. I did want a 13-5 finish to the month, and we are 6-3 since i said that, leaving us a 7-2 road trip. At this point a 7-2 road trip means the marlins should be a big threat to one of the wild card spots.

Would you accept 14-6? :o

Guest Vince0926

Would you accept 14-6? :o

So an 8-1 record the rest of the way through the month? You damn right. But 7-2 is good too. At the end of the day, it all boils downs to taking it one inning at a time. We need to be playing playoffish baseball right now.

In my article before this stretch of games, I said the Fish would win 3 of 4 against Arizona, 1 of 2 against Texas, and 2 of 3 against Colorado. So far, so good. Prove me right, or prove me wrong by getting a sweep, boys!