Stanton or Yelich?

Erick

I don't think they should or will move around the OF.

I suspect they would try Dietrich, Baker vs LHP, maybe move Salty vs some RHP and call up Realmuto, Bour, etc., and if it is serious and contending and none of the above works, trade for a bat.

I'm thinking that they definitely want to give Ichiro AB's. The signing was, in part, a PR move. I think they're going to try and use him a lot more than the traditional 4th OF'er.

If there's an injury, they're going to want to use him.

They've already shown that they're not big Dietrich fans, and they've also shown in the past that they'd rather not platoon if they feel they can avoid it.

If the 3 OF'ers stay healthy (which is hopefully the case) and they want to give Ichiro AB's as they've indicated, the obvious solution would be to have Stanton or Yelich play 1B occasionally.

Dietrich or Bour

This would probably make more sense if they platoon with Baker, but the Marlins have clearly shown that they don't care for platoons if they can avoid them. They already had Garrett Jones (which is, realistically, the type of production you're going to get from Dietrich/Bour), and they opted to sign someone else despite having Jones under contract.

If Morse gets injured, I think they'd want to give Ichiro more AB's as opposed to these other alternatives.

Dietrich or Bour

This would probably make more sense if they platoon with Baker, but the Marlins have clearly shown that they don't care for platoons if they can avoid them. They already had Garrett Jones (which is, realistically, the type of production you're going to get from Dietrich/Bour), and they opted to sign someone else despite having Jones under contract.

If Morse gets injured, I think they'd want to give Ichiro more AB's as opposed to these other alternatives.

Well they're going to have to find Baker AB's so against LHP he should be the guy no matter what. It's anyone's guess after that but against RHP it SHOULD be Bour or Dietrich. I totally agree that might not be the reality, but it absolutely should be.