The gray jerseys are back

Admin

He also said the red orange caps probably won't be worn this year so I don't know whether to smile or cry anymore.

And Didn't he say before last year that the Orange hats would be worn more? I think we got one or two days with them.

I liked the uniform package when they first annouced them but since they decided to castrate the set, it's getting old real quick.

Yeah last year around opening day they released a set uniform schedule including red orange caps on home Fridays and I believe just wore them twice. I even remember it was vs San Diego and Seattle. After that they were gone again.

I'd hate to have this thread turn into more uniform arguments but yes the red orange caps will be missed and the gray jerseys are a welcome return.

Thank god. And enough the orange jersey's. They over did that, it would have been nice to have once in a while but they wore it out.

Yeah they really did over do it. I like the Orange Jerseys being worn at home not the combo on the road. I really like the Grey jereseys and I am happy to hear they are back.

The batting practice hat that they were wearing on Saturdays for the first couple weeks of the season last year is what they need to bring back.

Anyone oppose to the idea of a throwback Florida Marlins jersey for a game or two? Like maybe the Rockies series they both wear the inaugural season unis.

While everyone on here would enjoy that, it's just too soon after the rebranding to go back to that. As much as we dislike it, they're trying to make the Miami logos, jerseys, colors, and overall look the signature style now and bringing back the old look would be a step backwards even as a rare throwback.

I'd bet ownership doesn't even like seeing fans in Florida gear at the ballpark. "We're trying to promote the new look and you're wearing the old look???"

Anyone oppose to the idea of a throwback Florida Marlins jersey for a game or two? Like maybe the Rockies series they both wear the inaugural season unis.

While everyone on here would enjoy that, it's just too soon after the rebranding to go back to that. As much as we dislike it, they're trying to make the Miami logos, jerseys, colors, and overall look the signature style now and bringing back the old look would be a step backwards even as a rare throwback.

I'd bet ownership doesn't even like seeing fans in Florida gear at the ballpark. "We're trying to promote the new look and you're wearing the old

Idk how to get rid of quotes that I accidentally clicked on my phone.

Anways I don't know if anyone posted this, but article just talking about unis this season.

http://oncloudconine.mlblogs.com/2015/03/24/sneak-peek-2015-marlins-uniform-combinations/

EDIT WILD BLUE BEAT ME TO IT

I am actually pleased to see the grey return. If they want to redesign it that's fine but every team should have a grey they wear.

Also happy that they are only wearing the orange at home on Sunday as that is what the jersey was originally intended for. Did not make sense on the road.

Dont get why they can't just wear the orange hat with the home white on Friday. The logic is beyond me.