Post game 4/6/2015 SALTY SUCKS!!!!!

Mr. Man

I'm sorry but the stadium operations helped produce this loss by way having the damn roof open in the first place that caused dee Gordon to slip. I blame the behind the scenes people as much as I blame salty. I already sent a nasty email or Samson saying how they helped contribute to the loss not to mention the other fuck ups that happened in throughout the stands. I actually think the team player pretty well in spite of the fuck ups by how they ran the stadium ops. They better get their shit together for tomorrow's game. >-X

The Braves had to play on the same field as the Marlins did.

Fuck that Bull shit excuse. I don't give shit Eric young jr does not have dee gordon's speed and I didn't see the Braves trying a drag bunt because they wouldn't execute it. The field of play limited OUR speed. Incompetence in who ever was in charge of running the stadium is partly to blame. And on a side note, they fucked up everything else at the stadium. Credit card machines weren't working, food ran out before the game started, machines for the frozen weren't working. It was seriously a clusterfuck out there today. Someone should be fired for what happened at the game today.

I'm sorry but the stadium operations helped produce this loss by way having the damn roof open in the first place that caused dee Gordon to slip. I blame the behind the scenes people as much as I blame salty. I already sent a nasty email or Samson saying how they helped contribute to the loss not to mention the other fuck ups that happened in throughout the stands. I actually think the team player pretty well in spite of the fuck ups by how they ran the stadium ops. They better get their shit together for tomorrow's game. >-X

Fuck that Bull shit excuse. I don't give shit Eric young jr does not have dee gordon's speed and I didn't see the Braves trying a drag bunt because they wouldn't execute it. The field of play limited OUR speed. Incompetence in who ever was in charge of running the stadium is partly to blame. And on a side note, they fucked up everything else at the stadium. Credit card machines weren't working, food ran out before the game started, machines for the frozen weren't working. It was seriously a clusterfuck out there today. Someone should be fired for what happened at the game today.

​Yeah, I ran in to a problem with the credit card machines at the team store, too. Eventually worked but had to go through the process four times. And then again had a problem at concessions. Receipt would not print (not that I needed it).

It seems like every year they go through some sort of hassle. Last year it was parking being oversold causing many fans including me to get to their seats extremely late. This year it was the roof, the credit cards and the concessions. This is a professional baseball organization. Get your shit together.

I would bet $1000 that over 500 mlb ABs realmuto would do better than salty.

​Site bet with someone please

​I don't know if Realmuto would be all that much better but he couldn't be much worse than Salty was today.

Yes, he would be better, pretty much guaranteed

​I don't know if Realmuto would be all that much better but he couldn't be much worse than Salty was today.

​I don't necessarily disagree. But it wouldn't be a guarantee. Salty is garbage, yes but JT has a total of 29 MLB ABs.

​Yeah, I ran in to a problem with the credit card machines at the team store, too. Eventually worked but had to go through the process four times. And then again had a problem at concessions. Receipt would not print (not that I needed it).

It seems like every year they go through some sort of hassle. Last year it was parking being oversold causing many fans including me to get to their seats extremely late. This year it was the roof, the credit cards and the concessions. This is a professional baseball organization. Get your shit together.

Couldn't agree more.

​I don't necessarily disagree. But it wouldn't be a guarantee. Salty is garbage, yes but JT has a total of 29 MLB ABs.

​Salty stikes out about 35% of the time. JT doesn't and JT is a better defensive catcher. I'd be shocked if Salty has a .650 ops this year

We had the bases loaded. We had no one out. We needed a run for the tie. We had a .310 liftetime hitter on the bench ... and he stays on the bench. Instead Red sends up our worse two hitters. Sheesh.

Last night was a bit of a pisser, all round, although I like the fact our infield finally looks like the infield of a professional baseball organisation.

Tough to ask Red to PH for his starting catcher on Opening Day in the first big spot he's up for. I don't think he can realistically make that move there.

Tough to ask Red to PH for his starting catcher on Opening Day in the first big spot he's up for. I don't think he can realistically make that move there.

​Red: Go on Salty, show the world you don't suck. Win this damned game for the team!

Salty: Sure thing, boss.

[later]

Red: Salty. You suck.

​Red: Go on Salty, show the world you don't suck. Win this damned game for the team!

Salty: Sure thing, boss.

[later]

Red: Salty. You suck.

​thats exactly how I picture that conversation going! well done.

I'm not gonna shit on Red for this.

It's the organizations fault. You don't have a platoon option for an onvious platoon catcher. Instead you have Mathis, who couldn't hit .300 in Single A.

They are who they are. Nothing has changed in terms of evaluation.

The sooner Hech and Salt play their way out of jobs the sooner the team will be better for it, unfortunately, but Salty would be fine as a platoon catcher. I would blame Red but he's stuck.

I'm not gonna shit on Red for this.

It's the organizations fault. You don't have a platoon option for an onvious platoon catcher. Instead you have Mathis, who couldn't hit .300 in Single A.

They are who they are. Nothing has changed in terms of evaluation.

The sooner Hech and Salt play their way out of jobs the sooner the team will be better for it, unfortunately, but Salty would be fine as a platoon catcher. I would blame Red but he's stuck.

​Hech will sign a long term extension before he plays his way out of a job. The team loves him for some peculiar reason.