We... bad news bears?

Dr Beinfest

I pro-rated our W-L, we gonna lose all the games this season...

​Re-name back to the Florida Marlins, get rid of the lime green and clown uniforms then maybe they can start looking and acting like a real baseball team.

​quoted for MOTHA-FUCKIN TRUTH!!!!

The seventh and eighth spots -- shared by Jarrod Saltalamacchia, Adeiny Hechavarria and Jeff Mathis -- were 0-for-19 with eight strikeouts and two walks.

​And that will be the pattern for the rest of the season. They won't 0-fer a series, but they are all horrible hitters who should be late inning defensive replacements (Mathis) or career Minor Leaguers.

The seventh and eighth spots -- shared by Jarrod Saltalamacchia, Adeiny Hechavarria and Jeff Mathis -- were 0-for-19 with eight strikeouts and two walks.

This is the only thing I'm legitimately concerned about after the first series. This is the one thing I don't think is just some fluky "oh it's early, its just the first three games " thing.

The seventh and eighth spots -- shared by Jarrod SaltalamacchiaAdeiny Hechavarria and Jeff Mathis -- were 0-for-19 with eight strikeouts and two walks. 

This is the only thing I'm legitimately concerned about after the first series. This is the one thing I don't think is just some fluky "oh it's early, its just the first three games " thing.

​You don't think Stanton can maintain his 216 walk pace? :(

And his 270 strikeout pace?

And his .125 average with .125 slugging?!?!?!?!

this team we expect play better first few games but brave alway play hard with us if not mistaking we have losing record to them last season

Last year we went 10-9 against them, but before that the last winning record against them was in 09.

​i remember them sweeping us at home last year

​And I remember us also sweeping them at home, as well. You know, that series where we allegedly stole signs?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.