Cosart solid and all in all pitching solid as well.

This offense has 3 runs in 4 of the games combined.

Not sure why Stanton was not ready for the fastball there. These guys look like they have no plan at the plate. Just go up and see what happens.

Hech is struggling offensively but his defense makes up for it.

Saltalamacchia gives us nothing.

So now we are 1-4 against two teams that are rebuilding.

Not sure why Stanton was not ready for the fastball there. These guys look like they have no plan at the plate. Just go up and see what happens.

​Maybe because Boxberger had thrown a bunch of changeups in a row.

Goddamit, 3 winnable games if the offense shows up. Are these guys prepared before the game starts?

​For what it's worth, despite the fact that the Braves and Rays are rebuilding, we've been beat by good pitching. Both teams have good pitching. It is what it is. Hopefully we can take the series tomorrow with the matchup in our favor.

Stanton is pressing; doing too much in order to live up to the contract

​He's fine. It's 5 games and he's been pitched around for the most part. He came up with a big hit last night in the 8th. He got fooled by a very good reliever today. It happens, but he looks the same.

The team hasn't hit a HR yet. Maybe they don't want to light up the huge penis in LF.

​Maybe its not the first time you need to be ready for the fastball and sit on the off-speed?

Rays win. :) It's nice for me to see that Chris Archer was his self today. Good luck tomorrow, Fish fans, and the rest of the season.

​Also, fuck off. This isn't the Rays board. 

​No, but why does it matter? I'm a fan of the game and I'm allowed to have more than one loyalty.

​Maybe its not the first time you need to be ready for the fastball and sit on the off-speed?

​Maybe he didn't swing because it was a perfectly spotted fastball. Surprised or not, it was a very good pitch. He probably wasn't going to do much with it. He struck out, it happens. Ask Jarrod Saltalamacchia: it happens to him all the time.

Rays win. :) It's nice for me to see that Chris Archer was his self today. Good luck tomorrow, Fish fans, and the rest of the season.

​No, but why does it matter? I'm a fan of the game and I'm allowed to have more than one loyalty.

​Yes, you're allowed. As Marlins fans on a Marlins board, we're also allowed to tell you to fuck off when you start cheering on a Rays victory against the Marlins. It works both ways. 

Man, coming out against the Braves, Rays, and Braves again, two very light hitting lineups (albeit some solid pitching), the Marlins had a chance to really burst out of the gate.

Instead, they are 1-4 and have been shut out twice already. If not for last night, they have 3 runs in 4 games.

​Yes, you're allowed. As Marlins fans on a Marlins board, we're also allowed to tell you to fuck off when you start cheering on a Rays victory against the Marlins. It works both ways. 

​Well aware. Wasn't telling you to stop.

​Well aware. Wasn't telling you to stop.

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!