Rays @ Marlins 4/12 1:10 P.M.

Guest Vince0926

I realize this is not the kind of start any of us were expecting but you guys do realize that it is a very long season. We've gotten off to fast starts before only to tank in June and never recover. Yes, our offense is off to a slow start but it will get going soon enough. It's not the end of the world or the season. The Marlins will be just fine.

I realize this is not the kind of start any of us were expecting but you guys do realize that it is a very long season. We've gotten off to fast starts before only to tank in June and never recover. Yes, our offense is off to a slow start but it will get going soon enough. It's not the end of the world or the season. The Marlins will be just fine.

For me it's not that we are soon to be 1-5, it's how absolutely atrocious we look in almost all aspects of the game. It almost seems like our guys never had spring training.

For me it's not that we are soon to be 1-5, it's how absolutely atrocious we look in almost all aspects of the game. It almost seems like our guys never had spring training.

​Yeah these guys just don't look like they want to be out there. None of them are giving it their all, and they're just going through the damn motions. That's worrying when you have a season as long as baseball. Red needs to bring them into the locker room and put a Damn fire under their asses cause this is just pitiful to watch

Welp I'm going to take a nice hot bath and if the marlins haven't gotten their shit together I'll go get the coca cola out the fridge, the buttery popcorn, and binge watch those games of throne leaks for 4 hours straight in complete peace and serenity.

lol at the people saying Stanton is done and over with. Six games! He's a streaky hitter! He'll pick it up and be on a tear then flounder for a while like he always does

​He's done! Should've traded him for Manny Ramirez when we had the chance.

lol at the people saying Stanton is done and over with. Six games! He's a streaky hitter! He'll pick it up and be on a tear then flounder for a while like he always does

​I'm a doctor. He's done, I have visually diagnosed him with the infamous "father time" disease.