Marlins @ Mets 4/19

As much as I like this and want it to happen instantaneously, I just don't see it happening this soon, not until at least beginning of May if the losing woes continues.

​If Loria didn't spend all that money and the team did not bring in all those free agents, then I agree. I doubt Loria will let it go that long

I have no idea how he'll do it, but Salty is gonna ruin this rally.

​Bases loaded top of the ninth 0 outs down a run, pitchers spot coming up and he's summoned to pinch hit and grounds into a triple play.

But not a conventional triple play, no no ... the 2-5-2 triple play. Where he doesn't even leave the batter's box. Ground softly to the catcher. Argue it's a foul ball, catcher picks it up, tags the plate, throws to third, and then the throw back to the catcher where he's tagged out. Bam.

This is actually kinda the worst part. Let all nine innings play out and even in a slump we CAN score 5, 6, 7, 8 runs... But if we keep giving up 6,7,8,9 runs a game from weak starters and overworked bullpen arms then we'll never turn this offense into wins.

Yeah this is the biggest thing. The starters NEED to go deeper into games. No excuses for it!

​Bases loaded top of the ninth 0 outs down a run, pitchers spot coming up and he's summoned to pinch hit and grounds into a triple play.

But not a conventional triple play, no no ... the 2-5-2 triple play. Where he doesn't even leave the batter's box. Ground softly to the catcher. Argue it's a foul ball, catcher picks it up, tags the plate, throws to third, and then the throw back to the catcher where he's tagged out. Bam.

My bad on the down vote, was scrolling on my phone and accidentally clicked it!!! How do I get rid of it?