4-23 POST GAME

pollythewog

HECH HECH HECH HECH HECH HECHHECH HECH HECHHECH HECH HECHHECH HECH HECHHECH HECH HECHHECH HECH HECHHECH HECH HECHHECH HECH HECHHECH HECH HECHHECH HECH HECHHECH HECH HECHHECH HECH HECHHECH HECH HECHHECH HECH HECHHECH HECH HECHHECH HECH HECHHECH HECH HECHHECH HECH HECHHECH HECH HECHHECH HECH HECHHECH HECH HECHHECH HECH HECHHECH HECH HECHHECH HECH HECHHECH HECH HECHHECH HECH HECHHECH HECH HECHHECH HECH HECHHECH HECH HECHHECH HECH HECHHECH HECH HECHHECH HECH HECHHECH HECH HECHHECH HECH HECHHECH HECH HECHHECH HECH HECHHECH HECH HECHHECH HECH HECHHECH HECH HECHHECH HECH HECHHECH HECH HECHHECH HECH HECHHECH HECH HECHHECH HECH HECHHECH HECH HECHHECH HECH HECHHECH HECH HECHHECH HECH HECHHECH HECH HECHHECH HECH HECHHECH HECH HECHHECH HECH HECHHECH HECH HECHHECH HECH HECHHECH HECH HECHHECH HECH HECH

Thinking back to the Atlanta series and of course this Phillies series.... The Mets just swept the braves... It's possible we weren't in the rut we thought. We just won two series on the road and just so happened to face a red hot Mets team in between. Them beating the Braves makes me think that weekend series was more about them being hot than us being terrible. Yes we sucked but I'm just saying it's not as bad as it seemed. Now we have to have a solid showing against Washington to prove my point.

Guest Vince0926
I think it was pretty impressive Salty had 5 PAs and didn't strike out once.

​I would agree. not that its anything special, but him taking a walk in the 4th did contribute to the floodgates opening thanks to adeiny. without him walking, perhaps there was no scoring in that inning. but then his double play just irked me and the weak fly ball hit in the 9th was a little embarrassing.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.