Mike Redmond relieved of his Managerial Duties

​Mike Hill always makes the announcements. I've never seen Dan Jennings himself make an announcement of any sort. Hill is always first.

​Exactly. Jennings just tags along or further confirms it. Mike Hill says all the general BS that he needs to say.

Fuck it. I still love you Admin.

Truthfully, I think we all have to give you serious props for respecting your sources and not blurting this out because if I knew yesterday that this was Dan Jennings that would have been enough for me to burn my sources. I don't know how you held all this in. Thanks dude.

Fuck it. I still love you Admin.

Truthfully, I think we all have to give you serious props for respecting your sources and not blurting this out because if I knew yesterday that this was Dan Jennings that would have been enough for me to burn my sources. I don't know how you held all this in. Thanks dude.

​Oh I know several things before they happen but I keep it to myself.  I can't post it on here, this place is watched :lol

​Mike Hill was always the GM really.

​Yes, which is why his promotion to President on Baseball Operations was just a title on paper back in 2013. Jennings really never said much. Why Mike Hill isn't just given the title of GM / President of Baseball Operations is beyond me.

Clearly they think they are still in this, otherwise I think they shake up a lot more of the staff. Dee Gordon has been the only player hitting consistently and Stanton has had his days. He had a good series but the guy can't win this by himself. Morse sucks some serious ass with this swing that takes a decade to complete. Once Yelich gets going then at least you will see more of a difference. Prado had a rough series as well but he will get it together.

So are we happy about this?

​We are getting trashed on the media, but what's new? I still root for this team regardless. I love these mofo's. I wanna see them make everyone eat crow and win some freaking games. We face Arizona who has been struggling if we can win some games and string together some consistency that should help.

Guest Vince0926
​We are getting trashed on the media, but what's new? I still root for this team regardless. I love these mofo's. I wanna see them make everyone eat crow and win some freaking games. We face Arizona who has been struggling if we can win some games and string together some consistency that should help.

Lol we will see