Sign in to follow this  
SongInTheAir

Where Do We Go From Here?

Come on SITA. We definitely upgraded 2b even though we got hosed on the trade. Dee is going to hit 75 triples in 2015

Infield triples? Because if the ball reaches the outfield Dee will make it all the way around to score every time. He will end up with more homeruns than Stanton.

Yeah, we only really upgraded at 1B as far as the infield. A regression-heavy Dee Gordon, a bottom 3 in baseball Adeiny Hechavarria, and a Real Casey McGehee in the rest of the dirt.

Regardless of anyone's opinion on Dee Gordon, we definitely upgraded there too to be fair. Let's not forget who used to play there for us.

Regardless of anyone's opinion on Dee Gordon, we definitely upgraded there too to be fair. Let's not forget who used to play there for us.

Yeah, we definitely upgraded at the very very least in terms of baserunning. These Steamer projections for 2015 scare me though:

Dee Gordon: .261/.313/.341, 83 WRC+

Donovan Solano: .253/.303/.338, 79 WRC+

Derek Dietrich: .243/.302/.402, 96 WRC+

Yeah, we definitely upgraded at the very very least in terms of baserunning. These Steamer projections for 2015 scare me though:

Dee Gordon: .261/.313/.341, 83 WRC+

Donovan Solano: .253/.303/.338, 79 WRC+

Derek Dietrich: .243/.302/.402, 96 WRC+

They are just projections though. Curious what ZiPs thinks. (I still hate the trade, but am living with it)... Maybe brett butler can work his magic and turn dee into brett butler jr. 

Most importantly, we never have to see solano or adeiny at the top of the order again