6/7 postgame

As I've said I'm a fan of Urena. His stuff has always looked impressive and he's got a real presence on the mound. I expect him to have his ups and downs this season but I think he'll be in the rotation come next year. If we can trade Haren it'll open up some spots to give Nicolino/Flores a look potentially and field a rotation in August of...

1. Fernandez

2. Alvarez

3. Latos

4. Phelps

5. Koehler/Urena/Nicolino/Hand/Flores

Definitely far from the world's best rotation, and I don't like the idea of Latos in the rotation, but Urena has shown potential, Nicolino will get his look and Flores can probably work the bullpen or go back down for the time being. There's still real problems with the starting rotation long term, but if Urena can grow and potentially become a legit #3/4, that helps solve a lot of problems. Still a lot of work to go with that but at 9 games under .500 this is the time to give some of those guys a look.

As I've said I'm a fan of Urena. His stuff has always looked impressive and he's got a real presence on the mound. I expect him to have his ups and downs this season but I think he'll be in the rotation come next year. If we can trade Haren it'll open up some spots to give Nicolino/Flores a look potentially and field a rotation in August of...

1. Fernandez

2. Alvarez

3. Latos

4. Phelps

5. Koehler/Urena/Nicolino/Hand/Flores

Definitely far from the world's best rotation, and I don't like the idea of Latos in the rotation, but Urena has shown potential, Nicolino will get his look and Flores can probably work the bullpen or go back down for the time being. There's still real problems with the starting rotation long term, but if Urena can grow and potentially become a legit #3/4, that helps solve a lot of problems. Still a lot of work to go with that but at 9 games under .500 this is the time to give some of those guys a look.

​I actually strongly believe that TK has earned his spot in the rotation and will continue to prove he deserves it this year so I hope he gets to keep it. Also, I think, unfortunately, that Hendo will under go TJ at some point.  For the sake our contention next year, I say he should do so sooner rather than later if this UCL injury is really this serious.

​I agree 100%.  I might be wrong, but doesn't LA have a need for some pitching? It would work out for both of us since he also wanted to go to the west coast.  Though not sure how sore he is over how they kinda did him a little dirt.

​If we dealt him to the Dodgers, would we keep the $10 million they sent us for him?  They'd essentially be paying him twice if so.  Not that money matters to them.

Guest Vince0926
That was a joke. Dee Gordon posted a pic from before the game of Bour sitting on Yelich's lap.

Dammit! Wanted to see if dietrich would come back up

Guest Vince0926
Urena could get a first ML win but he helped today's win even Coors. That's real good sign. Interestingly, he will pitch against Rox again but it's not Denver.

So will phelps.