6-21 barf

canada-marlin24

Last year with having a decent team, it was a good summer. Baseball got me through and wasn't a drag, like it should do, all I ask for is a decent team. This year it's the opposite, it is a drag, and I'm having a hard time escaping the boredom. And the dread of the thought of 3 more months plus of this crap.

Guest Vince0926
Last year with having a decent team, it was a good summer. Baseball got me through and wasn't a drag, like it should do, all I ask for is a decent team. This year it's the opposite, it is a drag, and I'm having a hard time escaping the boredom. And the dread of the thought of 3 more months plus of this crap.

yup. I hear you quite clearly

this team sucks.  at least we won't be dickteased with a pretender team in September and then fall apart.  at least by june, we know the team is garbage and can find other things to do this summer instead of wasting time on this pile of shit.  sadly players who need to go like hand solano and dunn will probably return next year

this team sucks.  at least we won't be dickteased with a pretender team in September and then fall apart.  at least by june, we know the team is garbage and can find other things to do this summer instead of wasting time on this pile of shit.  sadly players who need to go like hand solano and dunn will probably return next year

Definitiely don't think Solano comes back. He has done absolutely nothing.

Guest Vince0926
Was wondering.....did we extend Yelich too soon? At the moment he does not look like a player that will develop into anything more than an average MLB player.

yes we did and i agree with what you said.

One of the biggest letdowns of this season has been Yelich. Didn't see this coming . Seems like 7 to 8 of every 10 at bats with him are K's and routine infield rollouts, mostly to 2nd.  His OPS is a joke.

Hard to believe this could be the new normal for Yelich. If it is, which I'm hoping it won't be, its going to hurt this team big time as it already has. In no way should he be hitting 3rd right now. 

One of the biggest letdowns of this season has been Yelich. Didn't see this coming . Seems like 7 to 8 of every 10 at bats with him are K's and routine infield rollouts, mostly to 2nd.  His OPS is a joke.

Hard to believe this could be the new normal for Yelich. If it is, which I'm hoping it won't be, its going to hurt this team big time as it already has. In no way should he be hitting 3rd right now. 

Yelich will be fine. .743 ops in june and 831 over last 14 days. His contract will end up being a steal. 

Guest Vince0926
Yelich will be fine. .743 ops in june and 831 over last 14 days. His contract will end up being a steal. 

thats great his contract will be a steal....but are we making the playoffs anytime this decade?

thats great his contract will be a steal....but are we making the playoffs anytime this decade?

What does that have to do with Yelich's contract? He had a terrible 120 ABs to start the year, but he's been fine since. Our SP/bullpen (11 blown saves) has been a far more culpable culprit for this shitty ass season

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.