Starke says Marlins and Padres closing in on a deal. Padres to reactivate Clay Hensley and trade to Miami for Dietrich and one J. Twine. It's said that Marlins still view Clay as a dependable 3/4 starter, with excellent low K rates.

Starke says Marlins and Padres closing in on a deal. Padres to reactivate Clay Hensley and trade to Miami for Dietrich and one J. Twine. It's said that Marlins still view Clay as a dependable 3/4 starter, with excellent low K rates.

1. We are getting Clay back, this team is trolling. 2. He retired according to Google.   :)  now I know this. This team is trolling. 

That would be an option. But for some reason this organization isnt in favor of Dietrich. 

But guess who does?  The Rays want him back. Wouldn't it be a hoot if DD becomes a mainstay there, That organization continues to run circles around Loria and his stooges. 

Ken Rosenthal says there's still about a million dollars to save with Dan Haren because despite the money sent from LA, Haren has incentives that he's about to reach and the Marlins would be on the hook to pay those incentives.

Ken Rosenthal says there's still about a million dollars to save with Dan Haren because despite the money sent from LA, Haren has incentives that he's about to reach and the Marlins would be on the hook to pay those incentives.

$10 million if he reaches 20 solo home runs given up?

i have heart palpitations everytime i see the lineup and Dietrich isn't in there.  my rage can only be contained for so long before i do something rash such as spend extra $$ for organic bananas.  his bat is GOOD.  Let Perry Hill work with him for the rest of the season and offseason on his defense and shut up for the rest of the year. 

we all know he's going to be traded though for some A or AA arm that's 26yrs old, low k rate, 4+ era just to rid this team of one of the few decent bats we have.  Maybe they could package him with Bour so we can really commit to McGehee and Morse at the corners. 

Guest Guest
I get the distinct feeling cishek will be the only one traded by the time the deadline rolls around on Friday.

While nothing is 100% certain, your feeling is likely to be proven wrong by the end of business on Tuesday. 

While nothing is 100% certain, your feeling is likely to be proven wrong by the end of business on Tuesday. 

I hope you're right too. It just feels like the FO has placed a high price on its trade pieces possibly to make up for bad trades of past and may be pricing themselves out of the market. But, like I said, I hope you're right because it would be shame to get nothing for either latos or haren.