I'm glad Admin got connected. After like 15 years or whatever, it's about time.

20 but who's counting!

Anyway, I know I once was a "blogger" but I never would have posted a story as if I knew what was going on back then. For someone to write a story based on nonsense, they should lose their blogger license... if only one existed.

Even sadder that the internet gobbles it up and takes it as gospel.

Interestingly enough the only Ozuna news ive read is the Marlins may be holding him in the minors on purpose due to some arbitration shit.

To keep him from becoming Super-2 but its own fault.  If he produced, they wouldn't have demoted him.  Now they may as well keep him there a little longer.

Because he's posting absolutely fantastic peripherals.

But after Nolasco, I'm very scared of a "comes out of nowhere to post great season, then follows up with still good peripherals but terrible ERA." Also why I was okay with trading Eovaldi and seems like same deal there (and he's still posting a good 3.42 FIP)

But Carrasco's peripherals easily tops both of theirs. If we got him, I'd be very happy.

Ozuna deserved the demotion and we might as well keep him down there to avoid his Super 2 status. But I'm definitely happy to see him tearing it up at AAA. 322/365/576 line down there since demotion. 

Too bad we can't be this smart or insightful when it comes to Dietrich getting all the ABs that open up at 2B and 3B. And give OF at bats to gillispie! Our next Ruggiano. =S

Miami - Puig

LAD - Ozuna

who says no

That isn't a legitimate question, right? Dodgers wouldn't even think about it unless you AT LEAST throw some Nicolino's and Kolek's into the package. And even then they're not trading their 24 year old star coming off back to back 5 WAR seasons. It's ludicrous to even think the Dodgers would even think about that trade unless the Marlins throw the kitchen sink of whatevers left in their terrible farm system into the trade.