His quote was in response to a question and the question matters when analyzing the response. I myself wasn't offended by it because I am educated enough to know this trade didn't take away from the core of the team. Those who are offended probably think trading away Morse just ruined our playoff chances for 2015. Maybe I'm jaded by the uneducated person who recently asked me if Reyes was still our shortstop. 

I have a solution to the situation, he should quit. That will show us. :)

Next orders of business...

-New Solano baby pictures

-What did Latos do in the clubhouse

-Who said that strange post-trade quote

-What trades are next

-How long before Loria is ready for a new front office

1. Watch "Alien".

2. He shat in his hand and tossed it at Mathis, who tried to hit it away but swung and missed.

3. It was Marlins Man.

4. Giancarlo Stanton, Christian Yelich, and Carter Capps to the Pirates for A.J. Burnett and Arquimedes Caminero (we love former Marlins!)

5. He's ready. Much like Dan Jennings stepped from the front office to the dugout, Loria will step from the owner's box to the front office and David Samson will become the first pocket-sized manager in baseball history.

Jeff Passan is practically having an orgasm on twitter

Ya but its true though.

Marlins do this shit constantly.  They make an attempt to doing something some winters, then when their plan fails miserably and blows up in their faces they pull the plug ,shed money and complain that they are a small market.

Nevermind, their reasoning at one time was due to lack of stadium and revenue streams.

Nevermind that they get oodles of money from national media deals.

Nevermind that you keep pissing off your fan base who is responsible for the first part.

You're right, business as usual and they wonder sometimes.

His quote was in response to a question and the question matters when analyzing the response. I myself wasn't offended by it because I am educated enough to know this trade didn't take away from the core of the team. Those who are offended probably think trading away Morse just ruined our playoff chances for 2015. Maybe I'm jaded by the uneducated person who recently asked me if Reyes was still our shortstop. 

Well their retarded scouting and subsequent signing of Morse for 2 years kinda hurt their playoff chances to start with tbh.

The Marlins act like a small market/revenue teams sometimes and then use it as a crutch.

Then they act like a big market teams at times and when it fails they use the same old excuses.

You cant have it both ways and for some reason the Marlins think they can.

What exactly is their 5 year plan?  Its changed a good 3-4 times in the last 5 years!

The circus music is unprofessional and silly. It isn't inaccurate. But that's not cool. Surprised someone didn't speak up to stop it.

What are they going to say? I like it. They don't make a genre of music called stupid fucking shit....

But hey Silver, I respect you too much, so let's agree to disagree but either way I'm still Right damnit.

Love you

The circus music is unprofessional and silly. It isn't inaccurate. But that's not cool. Surprised someone didn't speak up to stop it.

Because they've all lost respect for this ownership/FO. Between firing the manager they liked and replacing him with his boss, and now this nonsense, it's been a disaster of a year.

Guest Vince0926

8m8 minutes ago

Tom Koehler ‏@TKREFRESH22

Learned something today... Not all people in suits in the bathroom who turn on sinks are bathroom attendants #whatnogum

hmm....he is obviously talking abiut hill. So....discuss

Because they've all lost respect for this ownership/FO. Between firing the manager they liked and replacing him with his boss, and now this nonsense, it's been a disaster of a 12 years.

Fixed.

Which means the players are actually showing great restraint, because they haven't been doing more of it, for much longer.

Guest Vince0926
These guys are probably so happy to be part of this organization considering we love carrying shit on our major league roster. 

welcome to club C.O.L. Sorry you didnt go to the cardinals

Guest Guest
They didn't have to say they liked the trade, they could have just shut up and not said anything, especially considering they lost another game today. The front office is a mess but they're not a first place team in there either. Unprofessional to me.

Dude you're such a shill for the team lately.  Are they paying you?  @squall

Personally, I didn't have a problem with what Hill said. I thought what he said about Ozuna was way dumber. In context, the "I would hope our fans are educated enough..." was just, in context, his way of saying that this trade doesn't really disrupt what they're trying to accomplish and the core they've built. And he specified Stanton, Jose, Dee, and Hech among the players he was talking about. I understand it's a fun time to hate the front office, but the reaction to the quote seems a bit overboard. 

Personally, I didn't have a problem with what Hill said. I thought what he said about Ozuna was way dumber. In context, the "I would hope our fans are educated enough..." was just, in context, his way of saying that this trade doesn't really disrupt what they're trying to accomplish and the core they've built. And he specified Stanton, Jose, Dee, and Hech among the players he was talking about. I understand it's a fun time to hate the front office, but the reaction to the quote seems a bit overboard. 

THANK YOU!