Guest Vince0926

Admin i hope you went to the corner drugstore like cvs or walgreens and took cash or a debit card with you. I hope you used it to buy aloe. You just got burned so you definitely need it.

Guest Guest
Admin i hope you went to the corner drugstore like cvs or walgreens and took cash or a debit card with you. I hope you used it to buy aloe. You just got burned so you definitely need it.

I don't even think he would say he burned me, you may want to look up that definition.

We have traded away or never used most of our international free agent money...underdrafted on slot costs or in the case of Krook...didn't spend any money. 

Make no mistake about it...this team is just thinning out the 40 man roster to help with all the reinvesting.

Guest Guest

Whats this twitter stuff about audio of Loria saying really offensive stuff? Or is that just some guy on twitter being a douche, stirring the pot?

Whats this twitter stuff about audio of Loria saying really offensive stuff? Or is that just some guy on twitter being a douche, stirring the pot?

I think thats from 2012 or 2011 where Loria and Samson were on a recording talking about fans not mattering as long as there is money coming in.

Or something.

Guest Guest
I think thats from 2012 or 2011 where Loria and Samson were on a recording talking about fans not mattering as long as there is money coming in.

Or something.

Samson said it and that's a paraphrase.  Granted what he said wasn't good but not to sound like @SilverBullet1929.... but his words were spun a touch.

You would think as a small market/small revenue team like they claim, that they would spend their full allotment in the draft/international signing period. 

You know especially given payroll.

This is the most damning thing to me, and they've always done this. If you're going to claim that you are building through the draft, why are you always getting the guys who go way underslot or are severe overdrafts? Imagine having Carlos Rodon to pitch in the rotation this year. He fell into our lap and we let him go. This current ownership has never wanted to put money into the draft unless they were forced to.